Wednesday 10 April 2013

Brief 6 Design Context

I targeted the foloowing agencies and studios around the country:

Local Branding Agencies
10 Associates
The Engine Room

Branding Agencies
Someone (Simon Manchipp)
Brass
The Brand Nursery
Thompson Brand Partners
The Consult
Elmwood (Chris Jackson)
Multiadaptor

Studios
Designers Republic (Ian Anderson)
Kent Lyons
A Practice for Everyday life (APFEL)
Email to studios



Response from Noel Lyons/Kent Lyons


Email to/ Response from Someone


Response from Ian Anderson




This was a rather knee jerk reaction to a briefing Fred had given us about getting this research moving and with hindsight i should have been more perscriptive with my approach. Unfortunately due to the D&AD and ISTD brief submission I was short on time.  I did get responses from two awesome people:
Simon Manchipp from Someone London and Noel Lyons from Kent Lyons .  Iam Anderson was also interested in coming back to me however wanted me to focus some specific questions.

I also sent a DM to Propaganda to find out who to direct the question to with regards to their Illamasqua Sophie Makeup range.


Their SOPHIE makeup range was developed in response to a campaign to stamp out intolerance and s discrimination following the violent murder of a young woman called Sophie.

Following further research I am going to define more precisely what i want to understand about the real world of brands, perhaps asking two focussed questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment